I'll start a post on my conversion to Jesel parts. I'll update it as I get things done and pictures taken. I picked up a Jesel rocker arm kit for my Indy EZ heads and a Jesel beltdrive setup. Thanks to Scott Brown at Straightline for sourcing the parts.

Neither kit came with any instructions. The belt drive I can kind of figure out but instructions with pictures would be nice. I'm not sure if Jesel doesn't have instructions for the Mopar kit or if they just didn't include them in the box. The crank gear was 0.004 undersize so I sent it back to Jesel to be fixed or replaced. There was no way I was going to attempt a 0.004 press fit onto the crankshaft.

The rocker arms kit (KCS-07238) looks cool but without instructions it is a little hard to know where to start machining on the heads. The Jesel tech line said they didn't have machining instructions and to contact Indy. A fax to Russ at Indy hasn't yet resulted in any info so I'll keep trying. The rocker arms are 1.70/1.70 ratio with ball end adjusters.

One thing I see from the rocker arm kit is that it uses the 440-1 offset. Evidently Jesel doesn't have a standard offset kit for the Indy SR and EZ heads but it looks like they could easily develop one by just using the exhaust rockers on the intakes. I'm going to run that idea by Jesel to see what they say.

There is a forum on the Jesel website that is moderated by the Jesel markeing manager. So if you post a question up there he gets back with an answer within a day or two. I'll probably be using that forum for a few questions.