A little note to others considering this swap. I used Holley engine mounts...
-Holley BHS560 manifolds will NOT fit with the factory power steering box.
-Dorman exhaust manifold 674-922 (2015 Grand Cherokee 5.7) will NOT fit with the factory power steering box.
-Holley BHS584 "will fit" according to Holley tech support but we haven't had a chance to test that yet.

The BHS560 clearly stated that they only fit manual steering. The Tech Support person I talked to at the time agreed that the images I could see and the info he had made it seem as if there was no difference between the 560 and 584. The 560 was on sale so I gambled...I lost. This is entirely on me and I hold no ill will toward Holley for this. Learn from my mistake.

The Grand Cherokee manifold is mentioned on another forum as being an option. Local Autozone (in a town of like 700 people) actually had the manifold on the shelf...crazy. They were very good about taking it back but it was interesting convincing them to "put it on my account for warranty purposes" under a 1970 Barracuda.

Hoping to have some pics to show interference point (of the other 2) and fitment of the BHS584 in the near future. Unfortunately, the "low profile" design of these means a significant reduction in tube size at the first 2 ports. I'll have some comparison pics coming also.

Cheeto
It's not perfect.
It's not correct.
It's not yours!