Dartforte, glad you paid attention
I have had many stents, almost easier that getting a cavity filled. BYPASS? I had a triple almost 7 years ago. Things went sideways and I was in IV's of Propofol and Fentanyl for 4 weeks. I am not sure to this day what all went wrong but even my GP told me later he thought for sure I would not come out of it. While most go well, some do not frown 4 more weeks of rehab and I was able to come home. It was 12-14 months before my brain completely unscrambled. I did get blessed with tremors ( which I still have) and a few other minor issues.
Fortunately I've never had an actual heart attack as I have always paid attention to what my body was telling me. this due to my father dying at age 36 from arterial sclerosis. While i'm genetically predisposed, years of smoking and drinking didn't help. Haven't had either one since. Like what better time to give them up whistling,
My reason for sharing this is in hope it may make someone else pay attention.

As far as the upcoming meeting, I would request those that sent you home be present so they are embarrassed and learn that their mistakes almost cost a life twocents up