I do recall having someone turn the key when I was under it replacing the battery cables. I had power to the ignition wire at the solenoid, but don't recall if I checked voltage. I tried to start it for prom pictures and nothing. Jiggled the shifter, tried it in neutral, and still nothing. Hit the button and fired right up. We drove it for pics and moved it around to a few different spots in the park and then she took it to dinner where I swapped out cars. Fired up each time with just the key after the initial no start issue. I do have a couple jumper wires with alligator clips on each end I can hook to the start terminal and to a test light and/or multi meter and either run it to the inside of the car or use an extra security camera I have to watch it live so the jumper wires aren't needed to be extended to the inside of the car. Daughter usually helps with things like this, but she's been living at her mom's the past few months. I appreciate all the suggestions and keeping it in simple terms.