Originally Posted by Charger69RT8
I love this place. Thanks Tom for providing it and all the people that take their time to share knowledge and experience.

DaveRS23- Thank you for those links. That provided paths for further research. Appreciated!

Topside-Totally on the same side as you on the TQ's. As well as the right foot reality. Thanks for your input!

tboomer- Real end user experience is priceless. Thank you!

Zippy- As noted above about real world user experience. Thank you!

moparx- I'll just say some of us were not wise enough to gather TQ supplies while they were still available. Would love to run one. I know them. But much easier solutions are available for a mutt like this pickup is. And of course part of why the Demon caught my interest. Very similar, and maybe some advantages. Need to study more.

volaredon-Will send you a pm shortly

Neil-I've searched multiple times for spread bore. The only new or rebuilt stock that comes from the major suppliers is Q-jets. Nothing for Holley leading me to think the one you speak of is not currently in production. In agreement with you on the older AVS's & AFB's but they suffer they same availability issues as the TQ's as you note.

Sniper- Thanks again for your further input and like those above the real world experience is invaluable. I get your point on the SD, but its worth a look and compare.

TJP- Sending you a PM as well.

Thanks again all for your time and responses. So much better than internet reviews and sales pitches.

I returned your PM