Originally Posted by JcodeCharger
This is my car and my Youtube channel. I built this Dart in my garage in 10 months with help from my buddy. We did pretty much everything except the final paint, the trans (thanks to Protrans!) and the engine machining (thanks Brian at IMM Engines!) in that video I was on the “small” tire 33x10.5w. I tune the motor, the suspension, and do pretty much everything by myself. I am not a bucks down racer like most think because the car is “pretty” but I digress. I appreciate you guys checking out my videos. Since that video i have made four link changes so it doesn’t hit the tire as hard nor hit the wheelie bars that hard. Also I figured out why the car is stuck in the 8.0’s which turned out to be too much exhaust back pressure so I am in the middle of a big turbo change. Hopefully the car picks up with the new turbos. My first outing should be the MATS in Vegas. I have also finished 2 Dragweeks with it and it has a lot of miles on it. Its 3400 at race weight and it makes about 1200 at the tire at 15psi.

Very nice program!