I have a TYM compact tractor. It's a 4WD, 23 HP Mitsubishi diesel with a front loader, rear PTO and 3 point hitch. It has been an excellent tractor, with the only problem of blowing O rings in a hydraulic fluid junction block right under the seat. It's a hydrostatic drive, and if I had it to do over again I would get a shuttle shift. Load the rear tires on whatever tractor you get. Mine has more front loader capacity than it has ass end weight, so I have to be careful. The thing that sold me on the TYM was the warranty, and the fact that the front loader has quick disconnect levers like a Bobcat. Flip 2 levers and swap the bucket for pallet forks. There are no tractors under 45 HP that are made in the USA, so be aware of that going in. There are several brands (I forget which) that are just rebadged Yanmars. If I were buying a new one right now, it would more than likely be a Mahindra or another TYM with shuttle shift. When you get one, you will find a million things you can use it for to make life easier.