As I've mentioned in the past, the only reason I sold mine is due to switching to cylinder heads that required additional intake pushrod offset. I had a full set of 1.5s plus a half set of 1.6s for the intakes, too.

The only downside to those rockers is they have a high MOI, based on them having a lot of weight on the top of the valve stem compared to other rockers I checked against. Likely not an issue until the RPM gets up to some undetermined point depending upon each individual combination.

Since they're CNC-ing them now, I wonder if they are taking advantage of this and trimming off more material during the machining process. They were (are) certainly the strongest rockers I ever owned and could have easily shed some bulk and maintained sufficient strength.

Doesn't look like they're using the same beefy shafts they used to offer, either. I still have a set of those that I use now w/ Hughes rockers on my Victors. The closest I've seen as far as shaft wall thickness are the Harland Sharp shafts, but they have a different location for the oil feed holes than the RAS "banana grooved" shafts do (did?).

Nobody's said anything about a current price, so I'll take a s.w.a.g. and say $1800-2000 for a set. They were already way over $1K when I saw they still advertised them years ago and ASSume they've simply gone up since then. If they are "only" $1500 now, I'll be surprised.

2021 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack 1320
100% stock: 1.680, 11.894 at 113.75 (DA 175 ft)
weight reduction, wheels, tires, Hellcat air box: 1.661, 11.686 at 115.97 (DA 710 ft)

1973 Challenger 452 ci street/strip [2008]
pump gas, DOT radials: 1.454, 10.523 at 126.44 (DA 514 ft)