Originally Posted by 67vertman
I just replaced the tires on my wife's Lexus LS 460. Michelin 235/50r18 - price was almost $1200, without mounting and balancing, plus disposal fees and taxes..... argue Oh yeah, they also wanted to charge me for new valve stems and $12:50 for TPS removal and reinstall per tire..... realmad

A few months ago (Dec) I replaced my wife's (still in All Season tread wear condition) Dunlop Winter Force dedicated snow tires with Blizzak WS90 snow tires @ $268 each. Add on $125 mounting and balancing PLUS TAX and it's just a little over $1300. Replaced O.E.M. Brake rotors and pads for her GLK and that's over $600 in parts (discounted as MB parts manager in a long, long time friend) and I replaced them with my labor, didn't even think about asking the price if she had the MB shop do it. I'm guessing over a grand if the shop did them. Check with the dealer about doing a transmission service (filter, pan gasket, level spout and fluid) $772.00 shock shock And milk WAS .25 cents and IT WAS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP!! Nope it will never be the same, it is what it is and too many CYA costs included. Remember when a member tried to get a tire patched but the first dealer said NO. So we move on or we rant here laugh2 laugh2