Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Watchn Full Custom Garage this morning Ian's working on a couple old Ford trucks.There not mopars but still cool.Ians Ike a young Gene Winfield.The 1st cars I fell in love with as a kid was George Barrisis customer cars,our newborn kids had photos of the cars on their walls,car models and a glow in the dark model creature from the black lagoon. boogie

I hesitate to say this......but if you like custom cars and fabrication. Check out Bad Chads you tube vids. Nothing like the show that was on a few years ago, other than he does use too much "rock guard"

I know he has his haters and some of his stuff can appear to be rough but he is building a 50 Ford 2 door right now that I would call an extreme custom. Not much of it is to my taste but the top chop was very interesting, and I could not believe how quickly he did it.. I would also suggest watching him build the "tanker". Very cool. He is also building a replica Bugatti from nothing. The guys uses very little more than an angle grinder and a mig welder.

Couple words of advice if you decide to watch some of it. They are about an hour long, I find myself fast forwarding through a lot of the angle grinding as once I watch about 30 seconds of that I "got it" and can move to the next operation lol

As an aside, I don't know the whole story, but he spent time at Gene Winfields shop learning how they did customs back in the day.