Originally Posted by JDMopar
Originally Posted by IROC78
I'm thinking/hoping that grancuda meant that things went down hill after Dave Rea left. I think that Daren was less watchable than anyone else on the show, but of course that is just my opinion. I stopped watching after Dave left because I felt the portions of the show that were most informative were the ones featuring him.

Yep, surely he meant Dave! Dave has a You Tube channel and puts out some great content. He does some nice work in his own shop now.

Nope, I don’t mean Dave, the show started out entertaining with Mopar content as the background for various antics.
I don’t care for watching step by step of how to assemble stuff, it’s boring. I don’t care about chalk marks & date codes. Watching Dave or anyone else assemble a 70 Charger bumper assembly or put a fastback 67-69 Barracuda interior together is as exciting as watching paint dry. Watching Mark quiz his unknowable daughter about vins & data plates is ridiculous, I’ve got a redbook & GG white books, I don’t need to hear mark spew that info. It used to be entertaining & it isn’t now.

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra