If I remember right there is a application for the same year caddy with a different engine that has the same case clocking with a serpentine pulley, tho I don`t remember how many ribs.

Personally and after fighting the OE cryco alternator(3 of them), I wouldn`t even try to use one with anything other than a bone stock configuration, the only way a OE chrysler alternator will even come close to the output of any late alternator especially at low speeds is if lightening hits it. Just my injectors (16) draw close to 22 amps at 60%..add in 2 fuel pumps,fans,inverter for a laptop,ECU,MSD,and just the load of the normal crap in the car and a OE alternator dosen`t stand a chance.
Wiring diagram is attached, i`ve done several of these for people and walked several others thru doing it for themselves and everybody has been satisfyed. If you subscribe to the madelectrical theory (I don`t) You can run the "S" (sense) wire to a common distribution point for "supposedly" better voltage sense, but that is your choice.

Rick

edit: I`ll add this to....if you are running EFI with a OE chrysler alternator and you think it is ok, Go take a look at your Gross Voltage correction (if you have this ability)while at idle and cruise, you won`t like what you see.

3076973-CS_wiring_Diag.jpg (2721 downloads)

Blown71X V2.0 under construction 71 Cuda 383 4-SPD (maybe for sale) 2010 Challenger B5 Classic