I have a set of LED Christmas lawn lights that got burned out (along with quite a few other lights) in a hug rainstorm 2 years ago. It rained so much, the plugs were under water. I've repaired/replaced all the other bulbs/ decorations that were damaged. I am down to one set of lights. These are color changing LED lights (in which I replaced as I still haven't been able to fix). The lights themselves survived but the plug and an electrical item, either a resistor of some sort or rectifier(?) didn't survive. I tried to open it up but being a NEWB with electronics, I don't know what it is. I've written to the seller on Amazon, and they sent me a replacement item but it isn't the same and it didn't work. They think it is a full wave bridge rectifier but when I search those, none look like what I have. I've included a pic of it (and the box showing the power requirements). The plug has the typical 2 small fuses (3V) in it and I've tested the lights using a 9V battery before, in which they do light up (not as bright but close). These lights are very nice, that is why I want to get the set working again if I can. I am hoping someone here can identify what the thing is that is burned out (so I can get another one). Thanks

reistr.jpgresistr2.jpg