100k to start would be my guess. Based on what? Well, I have my 67. Bought car, bought AMD 1/4 panels, frame connectors, torque boxes, floor pans, partial trunk, inner and outer rockers, trunk drop downs, reanodized grills and rear spears, gas tank, fuel lines, brake lines, PS pump, PB booster, rebuilt dash with new gauges, 340 block, alum rad, 727 trans rebuilt, and custom 8 3/4 rear, suspension all upgraded, disc in front, new HD springs, large bolt pattern. buddy welded everything up better than factory. Car in Epoxy. 31k into car at this point. 15k for paint. Boom that is 46. Still need to put it together once that is done, buy wiring harnesses, interior, stroker kit, Holly FI. My guess is when I get done I will be between 75-80k. For a car that you mentioned, you aren't going to do it quick and dirty for sure. So far, I've had my barracuda bought and heading in this direction since 2004. Money and time, money and time.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"