My son is thinking of selling my old 1970 Challenger R/T that was gifted to him from me for a graduation gift in 2007 and I bought it in 1979.. The 4 Speed and Dana are factory to the car but when I pulled the engine to rebuild it the numbers don't match.. The engine is a 1970 440 HP but not original... I do not have a build sheet either. Does have the door sticker, Dash Vin tag and the fender tag, .radiator stamp and cowl and trunk lip stamp.. Car has been parked for a long time but every year I start it and take it around the block.. Tires have turned to Junk so I haven't taken it around the block this year but have started it and it does run. It's not a SE or a T/A even though it has those factory parts on it. It also has some cracked out rear fender flairs not factory, it also has a broken tip of the Speedo needle .. This car was restored in 1988 but not back to stock but to the way I cruised in on 15th and 16th downtown Denver back in the day. I have put around 10,000 miles on it since 1992 on this car. The top has bubbles under and around the rear trim.. Trunk floor pans and floor boards all around are solid, and frame rails are solid. My son is trying to buy a house here in Colorado is the reason for selling it and he's not in a hurry, will move it before March if it will help him buy a house.. If I wasn't retired I would buy it back from him.. I will get some good images of it tomorrow.. But here are a few.. Looking obviously as much as he can.. Tell me what you think.

IMG_4616 (1).jpgIMG_4590 (1).jpgIMG_4617.jpgIMG_4595.jpg