Originally Posted by gtx6970
I don't follow E bodies

But the biggest problem I see is the crowd who wants it is getting old.

Imo. Projects are a very hard sell unless dirt cheap in today's market

I saw this happen to 57 Chevies. When I was a kid they were selling for $30k Challengers were $500 to $3500.

The people with money were older and could afford the cars the wanted as a kid. As they died off the prices for the 57 Chevies stagnated as their cars were sold by their kids for less and less just to get rid of them. Challengers skyrocketed in price.

Right now there are several 57 Chevies around in good condition in the $30 to $40K range because the people that want them are disappearing fast. Challengers are starting to drop in price now.

Some will say they aren't dropping but when they were worth $40K a few years ago when bread was $2 and a Hyundai was $25K Now bread is $4 and Hyundai's are $80K and that same Challenger is around $40 to $50K it is effectively a price drop. IMHO

As for the Challenger above it is out of my price range but I would love to have it. Fender flares and all.

IF money was no object for me and it was relatively rust free I would go $50K but I may be off the market price. shruggy