A couple of decades back, I walked across the street from my shop to a convenience store right next to a Subway around noon. Cars were parked head in and I had to walk between them. I was walking promptly and saw a woman and a child sitting in the front seat, windows opened.

As I passed the rear bumper a half-eaten? partially wrapped Sub flew out the window onto the ground, 5' further and it would have landed on my shoes.
The lady driver never saw me until I was stopped at her door and quickly asked as I was looking down, "did you drop that? (being facetious).
She said "drop what?"
I said, "this Sub that just flew out your window"
She said "That is not mine"
I said "Do you always lie in front of your kids like that?"
She said with great hostility "what does it matter to you? Mind your own business, I going to go home and get my gun and cap your ass"

I was at the time of the mindset to place the sub back in her car, but in Florida anything unwarranted projected into an occupied vehicle is possibly a 2nd degree felony, and cooler heads prevailed. runaway

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.