Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by poorboy
We were at a car show one time where someone was putting bright pink flyers under the cars with windshield wipers. and on the seats of cars without wipers. Around 1:30, it started to rain. The pink from the flyers started washing off the paper and ran onto the glass and down the cowl, hood or fenders or out onto the seats. One guy had white seats in a roadster, no wipers. I don't know how he got those seats to be white again. Those flyers were not very popular!

I've attended a few shows because of the flyers left on my seat. Doesn't bother me much, buy then I don't have a trophy winning ride.

Doesn't matter if it's a trophy winner or rat rod or a daily driver pickup truck would you throw something into someone else's car, truck or vehicle? I think some that say it's okay would also be the first to pile on if the OP would have said he caught Galen moving a "piece of paper" they had covering their VIN to write it down. I remember threads on this and some would have hung Galen had he reached into their car for any reason. NOT HIS CAR was the cry and NO ONE has the right to do or touch another person's ride. Flyers are one person's spam and another person's trash so ASK if the person owning the car wants spam, trash or yeah I'd like to have one of your flyers.

dropping a flyer in a car is much different then some clown touching and moving things in your car.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com