Originally Posted by 360view
I would spend $50 to buy a book that was a long list of average total parts replacement cost for every USA sold vehicle over a 200,000 mile life.
I might pay more.

I would not pay $5000 to hear a young female pop singer give a concert, but I am amazed how many will.

I am about to go to a dentist where I am certain it will cost more than it used to, and I am amazed at the waiting list times even to get an appointment.

Do shop around if possible. We had been going to one practitioner for 25+ years and trusted them. She quoted 8K for an implant on the wife. we had it done as we trusted her. After Covid her quality of care seemed to change and the prices of course went up. I was referred to another by a friend. A bit younger but very nice, explains everything, your choices, and their pro and cons. HMM the same as I did with my customers and about 30-40% less. OK so I gave them a try, up up
Recently the wife cracked a tooth and needed /wanted another implant. Pretty much the same as the first (IE; same type/location of tooth, no major complications etc.) 3200.00 Guess I won't be needing that colonoscopy 🤣. And the kicker is my wife who is not overly fond of having dental work done is more comfortable with the new one twocents beer