Originally Posted by MarkZ
Hey Patrick, yeah, it has been a long time. Good to see you're doing well.

I went yarding back in July and didn't find a single F/M/J in both Parts Galore and US Auto Supply. The online catalog though is showing a single Diplomat at the 8 mile location. Who knows if it's there or what's left?

Doctor Diff for brakes and probably Firm Feel for the sway bars. Should be able to get tie rods, ball joints and the other stuff at Rock Auto. I don't think anything is made Stateside anymore unless you find NOS.

I've been calling around just about every salvage yard in a 50 mile radius for the tall spindles and possibly 11.75" rotor caliper adapters, and nobody has anything older than mid 90's, most don't have anything older than mid '00's....
was hoping to find some oem parts to save a few $$ and because I presume the repro ones are likely offshored.....

Planning on ordering parts from Rockauto, anyone have any experience with the different brands? Mevotech vs Delphi vs. AC delco vs. Moog for ball joints/bushings? have read some scary things about quality control of newer Moog stuff between here and the FABO board....

BTW, scored some .920" t-bars for a good price, should be a nice upgrade from the stock .850's (40% increase in wheel rate)...right now planning on picking up a hellwig swaybar.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)