Quote:

Issue still remains, in re-reading this reply.

Quote:

First thing I'd do is try another gauge; then cut the oil filter open and inspect the element for bearing material.
Could be bearing clearances too large, oil being aerated, maybe the filter going into bypass. Sounds like the oil has to be cold (thicker) or the pump spun up to maintain oil pressure, which sounds like an internal (pressure) leak. It doesn't sound fatal, but it doesn't sound right, either; mine have always idled hot with at least 30PSI with a stock pump and regardless of mileage.

i'm wondering why if when the motor was first fired. At idle it held about 30lbs hot. Not its dwindled down to 15.

Any other suggestions? Could a faulty pump/spring be the culprit? He has a oil idiot light for 15psi and a autometer gauge. light comes on and the gauge shows 15 at hot idle. so we dont think its the gauges fault. Anything else we can check besides pulling it apart? Its been through a couple oil changes with no change in pressure.

thanks.

If it changed pressure from when it first was run to now, then there is something wrong.

2017 Contusion Blue Challenger T/A 392 M6 "BLKNBLU"