Originally Posted by 69dart
I gave up on local Mopar only shows years ago. The VIN checker/paint daub correctness guys ruined it for me. My car is no where near correct....last "Mopar only" show I was at, I had a couple guys walk up. look at my car, check the VIN and walk away. Really? I'm well aware that my car is a no numbers matching nothing but that doesn't mean there has been no effort or money spent to keep it out of the crusher. Those are the same guys that will whine about attendance at shows.

My brother just sold his 73 D100 because of this. He was tired of the know it all, haters that made it it not fun.

But now he can't talk with the guy who's with his buddies who's Sisters, Cousin's, Aunt twice removed half Brother owned one just like it but his was better. It had a 383 Hemmy, with 3 Four Barrels, a 3/4 Cam and Posi 12 Bolt.. And if you disagree your an idiot.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough