Had a great time. Brought a shopping list and was partially successful.
Definitely scored a few deals/couple things been shopping for over a year, glad I held out as the discounts were deep and the need wasn't super immediate.

My buddy who drove this year actually was shopping for 69 B body sheetmetal, the problem was nobody had the pieces he wanted
on hand.

Didn't get to buy my DMT parts there like I wanted as Jim was packed up, about to leave and helping another vendor take inventory just as I approached
his tent, so I ended up buying some of it from that vendor instead. Seemed like nobody else had cat whiskers so I had to interrupt the inventory count to buy them
which was awkward, but the other vendor was about to pack up and leave due to weather concerns as well.

The weather turned out beautiful Saturday and was pretty comfortable with a good breeze (but no freaky destructive gusts).

Got late in the afternoon and I ended up making a bunch of parts orders on my phone for whatever I couldn't find.

NSS makes me want to get my car done and get it back out, even more than previously...which I needed.
A little inspiration is always welcome.

Buckeye lake was insanity for sure.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri