We had a descent time this year.

On July 31st I sent an email to my friend Paul and told him that it was the last day to order a Charger/Challenger. He replied the next day with an order receipt for a new Scat pack wide body Challenger. The closest dealer to us that had an allocation for one was near Chicago. He wanted a 6-speed but the only available trans at that time was the auto. After a few days the dealer still hadn't heard back from Chrysler if they accepted the order. Fearing that the order would be canceled he started looking around the country for another option. He found a 6-speed wide body in Pennsylvania that was almost exactly what he had ordered. So...he bought it. We left on Wednesday instead of Thursday and drove to Pennsylvania. Thursday morning he finalized all the paperwork and we drove back to Ohio for the Nats.

We got to the Nats at 7:30 Friday morning to get a decent spot. People had already roped off spots and set up tents on Thursday so finding a good spot was still a challenge. When we left on Friday we left our tent up like everyone else. We got to the show Saturday morning at 8:00 and someone was in our spot. He was asked nicely to move since we had that spot the day before and the tent was still set up. He refused and said he wasn't moving. His friends next to him put the blame on us. They said it's first come first served and we shouldn't expect to have a spot if we "slept in until 10:00 in the morning". (it was 8:00) The funny thing is that those same people moved spots Friday morning because they had initially parked in a roped off area. What can you do? There is no reasoning with people like that. We found a different spot and the rest of the day went on without incident.

The dealership in Heath was a good time. Kind of reminded me a little bit of years past.