This is a new model that does not have a primer bulb. Your instructions are exactly what the manual says. Ill pull the plug tomorrow. and try the seafoam if needed.

Thanks, I'm a "Stihl Sliver Level Certified Tech".......got the Stihl Silver certificate and was on the road to Gold Level when the pandemic hit and got in the way. Then I decided to re-retire and play with cars and motorcycles. Get the OEM NGK spark plug if it needs one. Don't let someone talk you into another brand or heat range. If you have an inductive tachometer I tell you how to set the high (H) and low (L) speed carburetor adjustments, pretty simple but best if done with a tachometer. I can do it pretty close by ear and can even by ear set the idle to 2800 rpm after the H and L setting. But that only took four and a half decades to master working with 2-stroke race bikes. If your engine is flooded or the plug is really wet grab your air gun and with the plug out blow air into the cylinder through the spark plug hole and get the engine to spin and pump out any excess fuel in the crankcase and cylinder. You'll see it come out of the muffler if it's in there. Use the Stihl Motomix at 50 to 1 it's good stuff and worth the money if only for the fact that it's a consistent factor and won't mess up your carb adjustment. I used to ballpark it with mixing ratio but carried an adjustment screw driver with me and a Stihl pocket inductive tach now I just buy a couple of cans of premixed Motomix and no tools.

MikeR