OK for all those that replied to the thread, and those that might have a similar issue. Took out 4 core stock replacement aluminum radiator installed two core cold case aluminum radiator, installed solid flex fan, in place of factory fan. Moved radiator forward a little so the blades of the fan set properly in the shroud. After those mods going down the highway it cooled good, 170 degrees on a hot day, but would still warm up at idle. In looking at the pulleys from stock to the serpentine belt conversion, stock overdrove the water pump, conversion underdrove it. Took a while but I found a smaller water pump pulley to spin pump faster. Now on highway 150 degrees and 170 degrees idle. No thermostat and just water because I was changing so much stuff. I guess this kind of puts to rest the idea that you have to slow down coolant to give it time to transfer heat. My next thing is why would a company design a conversion to make a vehicle get hot? Their tech guy could not answer that. And another company told me he had all kinds of specs and info on GM and Ford kits , but nothing on Mopar's, heck he could not even tell me the diameter of the pulleys, I had to call back after he pulled some from the shelf.