Originally Posted by EvilB1Dart
Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Originally Posted by EvilB1Dart

Nice! The one we have is VERY similar (year and make/model), just a different color (burgundy) and it's electric. I like the electric carts. It has been pretty trouble free. Just put new batteries in it for the 2nd time in about 10 years. Had to replace the bushings in the front end and replace one leaf spring. Calvert doesn't make springs or bars for these things before you ask. grin
My girls have given this thing hell and it's held up well. Ran into a pine tree at full speed w/ only the right front tire making contact and it only broke the one bolt that holds the UCA to the spindle. hammer

Haha! Chip, just wait until it’s time for them to be driving…….up your insurance LOL! It’s good to know these Club Car carts can take some abuse. Everything I’ve read about them reveals they’re very solid all around. Do you have lights or radio on yours? How is yours setup to push or tow - what are you using?

I don't use the golf cart to tow the car at the track. It's strictly for my girls to go back and forth to the bathroom 73 times in one afternoon at the track. grin Of course they ride it all over around home...when they aren't on my 4 wheeler or side by side.
I only towed my car back to the trailer on one test & tune to get a baseline on the tuneup. It's too much of a PITA to do all the time.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax