I had a 2001 EXGO TXT gasser we beat on and abused for years until this past winter. I started looking for a used replacement. I looked for months and everythig i liked was $6k and up and was about to give up. I finally went to check out new carts here in town at a dealer. I brought the wife with me :>) We ended up with a brand new EZGO Valor EFI cart. Factory lift, extended roof, full rear seat with steps and side rails. For $9999 out the door. So far I coudl not be happier. We put in a radio, speakers and a front LED light and so far it has worked great, If it lasts as long as my last one ill be happy.

My last one FWIW came from Casa Grande at a retirement park I paid a grand for it in 2008. We sold my in laws electric EXGO at their park for $6K and it was 11 years old. Sold it to the first guy who came. I also sold my 22 year old EXGO gasser for $3K in about 30 seconds on market place and likely could have sold it 10x over. Clearly should have asked more and Jay can confirm how fugly it was but it ran.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"