Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Only picture of mine. Our radio holder has speakers, Kenwood Bluetooth, usb ports, lighter port, voltage meter and a dome light. We also have space above for tools etc. Figured we would use the space somehow. Cant see thew rear steps or the tow point we also made. Mounted the one LED just cause I had it smile

I looked forever and gave up. When I was looking for what I wanted prices were $6K and up. So dont feel so bad paying $99 for this one. First new cart I have ever owned. Under warranty for two years, still not sure about the EFI but it goes 23mh in stock form. We will see later what we can do, also will change out those fugly wheels and tires when it needs tires.

[Linked Image]

Nice cart/setup, Al. I’ll have to check out the stereo equipment, and lights. Definitely need lights for sure. Again. I got lucky because I was getting tired of looking. The ones I initially wanted sold fast, and I took one more look and it popped up in the evening. If I would’ve waited until the next day I would’ve missed it. The owner said his phone was blowing up.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein