I'm a one and done kind of guy. Hate to go back and do additional work so adding parts later on is not something I want or can do. I lost access to four shops (they all closed up and left). I could have done some of the work., but with No shop, no tools, no equipment means everything is farmed out, and I do mean everything. Junkyard motors around here are trash unless you know someone. I can score a 6.4 donor car for $4k,but selling parts off it is not what I have time for. No shop around here has quoted less then $12k to do the work, no parts included. So I'll play lotto today and have better odds than getting that hemi swap done. The main reason I contemplated the 3g hemi was not about power or drivability, but an aggressive looking engine. Like when you have a blower sticking trough the hood or tunnel ram. That was my initial goal, except I wanted a more modern day version. I could afford the parts, it's the labor costs and inability to do the work is what kept this project grounded. I really like the though of the Holley Hi-Ram sticking trough the hood. Think I'm going to push this project in a corner and work on my cuda for awhile.

32190990_1899338056777759_2409499893124038656_o__26497.jpg