Originally Posted by crackedback
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by crackedback
Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
[quote=Moparite]I was flipping threw the news channels last night and i still have not seen the debris field. Guess they don't have time to look over everything to distinguish if it might be a body part. At that depth i doubt anything is left.

The bodies were vaporized. No trace will ever be found of them.

Think about what happens to air in your air compressor. Going from static to 130psi and the heat in that air. Multiply that change times 100 or 1000. Happens so fast, it never registers with the person.

Human body is 80% water?
Water handles high PSI rather well.
I suspect remains suffered from extreme blunt force trauma as the seawater rushed in at very high speed in what has been estimated within 20 milliseconds?
An analogy might be similar to dropping a water balloon into deep water, it would be impacted little any at depth it sank to, even if it had any air trapped within.

Human body being 80% water is irrelevant to the compression dynamics.
What happens to the temperature of a volume of air when compressed?
Why does the air in a compressor get hot when pressurized? hmmmm.....

That thing didn't fail where the rate of change was 1 psi a minute.

Have at it.
You understand water may compress only say 1% when under thousands of PSI, right?
Meaning, pressure alone effects water volume very little, but the likely impact of that high velocity water mass propelled by a high-pressure change does inflict damage, which is what I stated that you quoted above.
Temperature is also irrelevant in this discussion, especially when there is little volume change.
Deep ocean floor currents appear to be nonexistent near the debris field, based on the little dispersion, regardless of the depth that the failure took place.
Same can be said for sea life

" All sorts of things can happen when you are open to new Ideas" Inventor of Kevlar