The pully systems between the LA motor and the Magnum motor interchange. If you want to use an electric water pump, why not just convert back to the LA pulley system for the accessory drives?

The differences between the "forward rotating water pump and the reverse rotating water pump" is the direction the vanes are angled on the impeller and that difference is simply done because the different pulley systems turned the pump impeller in the other direction. The cooling systems on the motors are both designed to flow the coolant through them in the same direction. The alternator, the power steering pump, and the AC compressor all turn in the same direction on both motors. When Mopar went to the serpentine belt system, changing the direction of the water pump rotation was the most simple way to make it work, and al they had to do then was change the angles of the vanes on the water pump impeller so the coolant would flow through the motor in the correct direction. Modifying just the water pump was the simplest and cheapest way to get the job done.

You guys tend to way over think this stuff.

For the record, there is no way I would exchange a belt driven water pump for an electric driven water pump on a street driven vehicle, but you do you, and I will do me.