Originally Posted by ChryCoGuy
Originally Posted by MarkZ
These 'insert this thing to piss people off' videos are a plague on YouTube.

Yeah, the title calling out "boomer purists" says it all. I've noticed that a lot of Millennial/Gen Z seem to have a hate on for 'boomers' and will do anything they can to make them look bad while making themselves appear superior (in their minds). Classic case here. FWIW, I was brought up to respect my elders, but it looks like that concept doesn't exist in parenting anymore. It's easier to blame older people for your problems than actually doing something about it, or at least trying to understand why things are the way they are.

I don't see any hate for boomers in this video and I don't see how you think he's trying to make himself look superior. He let's the camera do all the work and the viewer gets to see who said what with no slant. To me, he just looks like a young guy with a carefree attitude doing his thing with cars, having fun and sharing some videos. Maybe people should try not to be so easily offended.

Comparatively speaking, there seems to be few young people who even want to work on cars anymore, so I give this guy some credit for turning bolts and learning how to use a welder.