my wife has always said she hopes she goes first so she doesn't have to deal with all the "stuff" in the garage ! laugh2
and lately, i have found more and more "stuff" i'll never use, so off it shall go.
i have uncovered some valve covers and dog dish caps that will be cleaned up and listed, as well as some powder coated cop wheels. i have also given a bunch of factory steel wheels to a buddy of mine to take to carlisle to give away.
i have contacted a member here about a "trade deal" [good for the both of us up] concerning a bunch of 727's and 440 and 400 engine cores i have, and when i can get to them and get them down off the rack, we will make a deal. a similar deal was made with him several years back, and we were both happy.
in the meantime, i have uncovered other items i knew were here, and they are getting sorted into the "toss/scrap" pile[s] or the "sell/give away" piles.
as my "shopping days are fastly running out", this stuff needs to go, and my concentration needs to be put onto getting my charger running again, and finishing up my panel truck.
beer