Originally Posted by LA360
So if you are running pushrod oiling, I am assuming you have bushed the lifter bores?

No, I did not. I wish I could have, but no local shops that had this capability.

Originally Posted by LA360
...Secondly, when did Harland Sharp start doing rockers that accept pushrod oiling? I asked about it years ago and was asked how was I planning on getting the oil past the adjuster.

These rockers are nothing special, same old part as best as I can tell. There are rocker arm adjusters however (non HS ones) that do have an internal passage that will channel the pushrod oil feed into the body of the rocker through the drilled passage. Basically, the adjuster allows the reverse of the stock Mopar SB feed.

I did not upgrade to these, do recall they were somewhat pricey!

Look, I am thrilled to hear from many folks on here that no one had ran into issues with these rocker arms and stock oiling provisions. I went with the original remarks that HS provided and which still show on their site. My understanding is that the space created between the rocker arm shaft and the rocker body due to the sizing of the needle bearings is what opens up a bit more clearance (as compared to the non-needle bearing setups) and which causes a bit of oil leak here.

It felt like a good option to take to try to control that (through the adjustable orifice plug on the head) and by switching to the pushrod oil through approach.

I am running a deep oil pan and HV oil pump, so my expectation is that there should be plenty of oil supply to the top end.