Folks!

So I didn't think this was some crazy ass combo I'm cooking up here, but I've got my W2 heads with extra clearancing done to accept a 3/8" diameter pushrods.

While porting these I had a little "oopsie" and broke through on one pushrod pinch...epoxy fixed that immediate problem, but also robbed me of some pushrode hole room. So much so that I think I have barely enough in there for a 5/16" pushrod.

Anyways, OK, so I figured I would buy a set of 3/8", and 1 (one) extra 5/16" just in case I need it. Since I'm using Harland Sharp rocker arms, I need these to be oil-through pushrods.

Called Trend Performance, we were OK with the 3/8" order but trying to get the 5/16" in 0.108" wall thickness turned into a "no-go"!

Why?

Well, apparently the oil-through option with the lifter end being a ball and rocker end being a cup is "hard to source components for"...ugh??? Is it really? I didn't think this would be such a rare combo!

Suggestions?....I'm thinking of calling all the other places next. These guys are local to me, so I thought I would get my hands on these faster.