Originally Posted by fast68plymouth

But...that also means that the bulk of the rocker arm adjuster/pusrod oiling has to come from elsewhere, that of course being through direct pushrod oil feed.

So, on your set of rockers....... what has been done on them to get the oil from the pushrod to the inside of the rocker?

FWIW, I’ve used quite a few sets of HS rockers on mopars.
I’ve never used pushrod oiling on any of them.

Nothing done to the rocker arms themselves.

In order to still feed the rocker arm shafts, and therefore the rocker arms, I will still use the factory oil feed passage, but with a much smaller openning.

Take a look at the attached photos, they show the tapped oil passage in the rocker arm shaft stand, along with a brass plug installed. This way I can adjust the amount of factory oil feed.

Quite honestly I will probably run it nearly stock size first and watch the oil pressure. If it feels like there is some low pressure issue I will than put in a bigger restrictor in place (so plug with a smaller opening).

However...having said that, thank you for sharing your experience because that means I could in fact run a standard 5/16" pushrod on that one lifter and basically rely on factory oiling.

thread1.jpgthread2.jpg