Non-Mopar that I have owned?

That is a pretty limited number of choices, being 4 total. 3 were bought, or traded to sell or to junk out, I never actually even drove any of those.

The one non-Mopar I did own and drive was the 1st car I bought. My dad picked it out, bought it, and I paid him to buy it for a full year. Thar car was a 69 Buick 2 door hard top. It had a Buick 350, 2 speed auto trans, and a posi rear end. In less then 10,000 miles I had to replace 3 motors, I put in 3 sets of rear wheel bearings, blew up the posi, and had a slipping trans. The car looked great, but it sure didn't hold up to this teenage driver. As soon as I made that last payment to my dad, I traded that heap off on a 72 Plymouth Satellite Sabering Plus with a 318, 727, and 3:23 8 1/4 rear. I and then my new wife put over 70,000 miles on the Plymouth (I drove it as hard as I drove the Buick). In all those miles, I did have to have the trans rebuilt after about 50,000 miles of abuse.

That one non-Mopar I have owned I would never want again. After many years of pulling wrenches, there isn't much outside of the Mopar camp I would buy. My newest ride is an 04 and it is my wife's car she loves her 04 PT Cruiser, but I won't work on it. Good thing I don't plan on buying any new vehicles, not much Mopar choice out there these days, and nothing else interests me at all.

The stuff I drive is old Mopar with 90s Mopar tech under the old sheet metal.
Pics, The one and only pic of my one non-Mopar that i actually owned and drove.
Pic2 My two current drivers, the wife's PT isn't picture worthy.

Gene's life line scaned pictures 001.jpg20230406_123542 (2).jpg