Originally Posted by Kudakidd
If you had to admit it, what was/is your favorite non Mopar vehicle that you ACTUALLY OWNED. Mine was a Toyota Tacoma pick up.
I can actually say I love 80 ~ 88 Toyota pickups as much as Mopar's !!! the 22R /re the best dependable longevity engines EVER made!!! I still have the first (88 2w pickup) I bought 25 years ago with 4 hundred thousand miles on it and still don't use a drop of oil!!!!!!!!!!!!! i currently have 8 Toyota pickups 5 4x4s and 3 2wheel.one is all original 70 k miles and has a dump bed (more for show) once raised its all-stainless steel underneath .. lifted 6 " i call this one Mighty Mouse. The others are all just drivers ... can't go wrong picking them up when they pop up in the 1000 ~ 1800-dollar range ... for about 500 $ you can get all the ball joints uppers lowers shocks wheel cylinders brakes. All the tie rod ends. and then your good to go !! if you do ever have to do a timing chain its 4 hours for the 22R maybe 6 on the RE I sometimes wonder if the boxy shape is why i like the look of both Toyotas and Mopar's? every one of my family has borrowed one of my Toyotas and at times i have two loaded out. the family knows they are there and its why are.