As a young man, I bought and sold MANY cars. I liked a number of them. The Datsun 240Z was cool. A 1963 Buick Riviera was beautifully styled and comfortable. A 1980 Z28 with a four speed was a nice driving, fun car. Without a doubt, my personal non-Mopar favorite was the 1966 Nova. I just loved that car. I love the styling. It was my favorite color. It drove great. It had a newer 350 in it that offered ample power. It was a very fun car!! Unfortunately, it developed some rust in the sub-frame. Back then, I had no idea how to fix it and could not afford to pay a body shop to make the needed repairs, so I let it go. Lots of great memories with that car!!

My all time, ultimate favorite would have to the the 1970 Road Runner. It was a 383 / 4 speed car. A previous owner has swapped in a great running 440. That car would RUN!!! The 440 / 4 speed combination was fantastic!! I LOVED it! That car should have been a keeper.....but I foolishly let it go! At the time, I wanted to buy a 1969 Charger to replace it. Unfortunately, that never happened. Since that time, the prices of Chargers and Road Runners have only gone up..... Both are way out of my price range now!

Last edited by QuickDodge; 05/12/23 10:05 AM.