Originally Posted by 71TA
I've sold no less than a BILLION of the PRP truck windshield seals and cant remember ever hearing an issue. Precision has a great video to show the installation.

Have had one guy (out of probably 2000 sales) tell me the PRP seal that fits all A bodies from 68-76 didn't fit. My PRP guy said thats BS. Said he has an A body windshield frame in his office. He said did your customer watch the video and use the rope method. My customer calls back and said it fit great?!?!? Least he fessed up.

They don't fit worth a crap, they are too small, the corners don't conform right and they are a PITA to install and yes I've watched the old video (the one they did in a junkyard) and the newer video they did in the shop. I had one glass guy with 32 years of experience, give up and walk away, another ended up slicing the seal in the bottom middle of the gasket and filling the 1.5" gap with sealer. The last one I had done I had to help the glass guy do the job, you really need two people, and it was a total PITA.
There, now you've heard.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.