Originally Posted by wingman
Originally Posted by 71TA
Originally Posted by moparmarks
Sounds like a good time for self employment.

I agree!!! Eff working for the man.

Yeah working for the man sucks.

But he does pay well, sometimes.

Its not ALL about the Benjamins. But now I LOVE working "100hrs a week to get away from working 40" (was actually 55). I dont even need an alarm clock. I HATED working with slackers like the poster above mentioned. Funny how the 80/20 pricipal works - 20% of the people do 80% of the work. Thats how it was where I worked. I had a giant stack on MY desk while others were on facebook or played video games when the boss was not looking. I used to ask all the salesguys that came in, "where is there a company with turned on motivated employees?!?!" NO ONE could think of or recommend a place like that?!?!?! I don't mind killing myself and doing superior work but want to be compensated too. NOW I have that. Too bad I had to learn my lesson so late in life; 45. And again I know its not about the Benjamins but I get to make 3X what I was paid as a career industrial automation controls/robotics engineer. PLUS the biggest benefit - when I left my last job all the "equity" I had "accumulated" I carried out in a small box; coffee cup, pencil, stapler. Now when I "leave" I'll have hilos, laser equipment, CNC machines, 2 buildings, hundreds of thousands in tooling, millions in inevntory, etc. And I'm a mortal. I had a mortgage, kids, car payments, etc. I'd collect cans on the side of a highway before I work for anyone again. I always like the saying "why help someone else build thier dreams when you can build your own". The monsters I worked for owned multiple homes, car collections, took exteneded fancy vacations, had (3) $8000 coffee makers and artwork delivered to the business for their homes, while they were greedy with pay raises. One is in prison now for embezelment! Woo Hoo! Prayers are answered smile

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmi/p...nufacturing-company-sentenced-conspiring

Going to look at this building in a couple hours. We need more room.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/24550-N-River-Rd-Mount-Clemens-MI/27749538/

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets