You might ask around as to what technical high schools or community colleges still teach “machine shop” classes.
Students in those classes need “projects” and your part matches what the student needs.
Offer to pay for 5 or ten such parts then sell them on eBay/Craigslist for a profit.

I “feel your pain” because when I was much younger I worked at and visited mining operations where there was an “emergency machine shop” that had equipment to create a part at higher cost than what you could buy a new part for, but at much lower cost than was “burned up” waiting on a new part while the “fixed cost” of having a mining operation shut down due to a critical part. It was not unusual to suffer $2000 per hour cost of waiting to resume production.

Your brain is never quite the same after you have seen a grey haired machinist straighten a long shaft with only the heat of a flame,
or mount a faceplate of a mill to create a lathe to create large diameter parts,
or cut gears with an multi-hole index plate.

I later learned from Navy veterans that Nuclear Submarines had extremely compact machine shops to make parts when waits are not just costly, but life or death.

When we launch a space ship on a voyage to a planet several light years away,
what should the on board machine shop contain?