Originally Posted by Satilite73
Originally Posted by mopars4ever
Glad you had a good experience with RA but for me it still doesn`t cancel out the bad ones I had. Poor packaging, poor customer service, wrong item and they wanted me to pay to return, etc.

I don't buy a TON of parts from RA, but I've heard the 'horror' stories.

The previous issue I had was when I had my '93 Caravan, (dang, almost 10 years ago....... eek bawling ) I had bought new, assembled struts for it, and they were BAD. There was no mistaking the parts were bad. But, with little effort, they took the parts back. I didn't want to take a chance and get the same brand, so I stepped up to a better brand and had to pay the difference.

With this current issue, since they couldn't determine who screwed up (I'm not 100% sure either) they had me pay for half the return shipping, which didn't seem bad to me.

As long as local parts houses charge 2-3 times (or more) for parts than RA, I will continue to use them.

Like I said glad it is all good and it you have had good luck that`s cool. Most of the issues I had were some years ago when I first started buying from them. I still have the master cylinder that was in a beat up box and was wrong but since they wanted me to pay to ship it back I just kept it. Just saying for me it`s not my first choice for sure.

Last edited by mopars4ever; 12/30/22 05:25 PM.