my first go at this i used a junkyard 5.7. ran the MSD hemi 6 controllers. mounted my Cope race prepped 904 behind it. It ran great on just that. then i rebuilt the motor, changed to the MS gold box and really stubbed my toe. i have it lined out now but am thinking of changing to the Holly terminator X when the hair dryers go on. I still run the 904 with no issues whatsoever. there are many ways to skin this cat. I also purchased the Tanks Inc gas tank for EFI fits like a glove with the in tank pump. I can run E85 or race gas as well at 92 pump swill.

i did all this on the cheap as well. I was proving a point to my GM LS buddy that the hemi can be run right out of the junk yard on the cheap like the LS guys claim to.

you can do anything just set a path and a plan and research this to make sure this is something you want to tackle. It took me about 6 months to complete the swap. not working on it every day. maybe one day a week.

if you have questions just ask them its really not that hard to do. the Holley aftermarket support has gotten way better.

Thank you
Kiddart