you have allot of legit questions. but you need to sit down and figure out what and how the swap wants to be when done. I think the link shows a 6 speed as a trans. If it comes down to just engine management than that's easy lean on Holley. if you run the automatic 8 speed then sound German auto needs to be involved. If you just read this site and over on for A Bodies only you will get most of your questions answered. I did the swap 4 years ago and did bare minimum. allot has changed since then and yes, I will be doing it again but at a much higher level of completion. my goal is to do a red eye swap in my demon. won't be easy and that one will take a long time.

you just need to figure out what and how you want it to turn out. then start planning it all out on paper first. collect as many parts as you can, then find someone if you can't do it to execute your plan.

keep in mind you can put this motor in front of a 727 or a 904 either one well built with do the duties.

it is fun to drive and gets lots of looks when the hood is open. it is becoming a very common practice to see Gen 3's in older mopars.

Thank you
Kiddart