Here are a few from my own family.

[Linked Image]

This is Tom Walls & Gary Sutton's Plymouth Belvedere. Notice the warning about its aluminum fenders.

[Linked Image]

This would be Tom Walls, my half-sister's father. Gary Sutton and Tom were early race partners. Gary (Uncle Gary to me) would go on to win the 1991 Winter Nationals in his 1970 Plymouth Cuda. Many of you may know that car from Dave Schmitz ownership. That Cuda is now in Europe and is still in action.

[Linked Image]

And this last one is my mother Patricia Walls, standing next to the Belvedere. Her and Tom would eventually buy one of the Melrose Missile cars, but I don't know which one. My mother is still living (82) and remembers many of these early racers. In fact, she was good friends with Ed Terry for years. Ed Terry worked at a Ford Dealership in Oakland Ca, where my mother lived. My mother ordered a 1971 Maverick Grabber from Ed Terry and Ed drove it to her home personally to show her the car the day it came in. My mom still owns that Maverick, 64,000 miles young to this day and in great shape sitting in my shop.

It was nice to see Ed Terry's name on at least two of the cars in this thread.

Last edited by BigDaddy440; 12/07/22 04:42 AM.

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart