I Bought the 600hp, 4bbl version of the Fitechefi.com in 2016 used from a chivy guy, ran it for about a year and a half, then saw the 6bbl unit at SEMA in Oct 2017.

For the record, this was installed on my 1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 414ci/727. It was available for order in Feb 2018. I ordered mine and it went back order with Jegs for 7 months! Jegs was awesome as I was very patient. They regularly gave me updates as I requested them along with discounts on the already 1800+ spent. They have gone up in price since. Either was, the unit was finally installed on a Modman intake. I could not find a small block used, new or original intake for the life of me, until I installed the Modman. Imagaine that right.

Either way. There were a few hurdles to get this unit installed to include the obvious, intake, linkage that needed to be purchased separately from Fitech, fuel line/hose and get it running. I'll say, at the end of the day, I am very satisfied with this setup. Fitechefi.com and I have a pretty decent relationship since I've been dealing wit them for quite sometime now.

Remember, we are all old school carb guys and these new EFI systems are like out OBD 1 autos....I still have a 1994 Grand Cherokee that I've owned since 1997, 240k and it runs like a top...just like my Fitechefi.com unit.

#1 tip, make sure your engine is clean n healthy before installing EFI. The EFI will find the issues.
#2 tip, isolate your crank trigger wire
#3 tip, start with new plugs/wires
#4 tip, Get a true 12v source via the battery. Our Mopar engineers really don't allow us to get this via the fuse box etc. Believe me, I've tried.
#5 tip, be patient and believe this will work.

My overall opinion is this a reliable system. I run it on a 414ci stroker small block I built in 2000. This system when 1st installed allow me to take a 9.5hr road trip from OKC to Red River, NM and back. I lost an intake manifold gasket on the way back, but the unit with O2 sensing did it's job and got me all the way home. I think if this was a carb, I would have been on the side of the road.

Either way, a few more items of interest to my Mopar brethren. I run the Fitech inline fuel pump. I don't recommend this and have 100% intent to swap it out for a Holley stock mount with float pump. Just check out Holley's website for this. If you can remove your float switch, you can install this pump. This is a drop in unit that I plan to install on both of my running Barracudas.

Outside of that, give me a shout, 4055966513 or message me with questions.

-Doug

20201206_104704.jpg20211105_061801.jpg

-dc
SOUTHERNPLAINSMOPAARFEST.COM
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.2 AWD-Daily grinder since 1997
1971 Barracuda, 414ci, 6bbl Fitech, 727
1970 Barracuda Convertible, 472 Ray Barton Hemi, 727