Originally Posted by GY3
Originally Posted by jbc426
I was reading recently about a shop that removed all the Fitech electronics and injectors and ran them with Fast electronics and someone elses injectors. After that, they said they ran very well.

Not surprising.

I have a neighbor with FiTech stuff on his El Camino build. I should say "had". He took it all off and replaced with a carb after all of his issues.

We've installed a few a couple of years back and had less issues that we did with a Sniper / MSD system. the MSD was integrated with the sniper controller to allow one to electronically control the timing. After many talks with holley's tech's, we went back to a conventional MSD distributor and the issues disappeared whistling
I have heard of others having issues with the FI systems in the last couple of years so shruggy

Another thing to think about is support down the road. had a customer that bought an early TPI $$$$ system from holley many years back. due to some family health issues the project was put on hold. It wound up here as the shop that started is was belly up. When we called holley for support they said everyone involved with that system was no longer with the company and no one technically knew anything about it, However they did offer to sell us their current version down rolleyes flame
If it's not a factory set up i always ask myself is the "potential" gain worth the $$ twocents