Just this weekend Christe Lee from motor trend her new Hellcat was stolen right out of her driveway. It was all over Instagram. took all of 40 seconds. they do something under the dash on the passenger side car starts up and off they go. someone posted that with a simple electronic code scanner you can walk by something that is Wi-Fi accessible and the code pops up and you can unlock car then get to whatever they need to start the car. it sucked watching the video. someone also said this scanner thing picks up the fob in your house and matches to the vehicle. sounds crazy but that is what i have read.

this si why my car is locked in my garage with the roll up door locked and dead bolted. it really sucks you can't have anything nice.

I have also had the security fix done to my Challenger from dealer to lock out the wifi and the PCM. sucks if I lose the key fob but that's on me. and the keys are locked in my safe as well.

we had some kids rummage thru some cars in the last few weeks as well. I leave nothing in my cars or trucks. if they want a box of Kleenex so, be it!!

thief's Suck!!

Thank you
Kiddart